This month our Coaching Questions are all about Delegating Tasks.
When it comes to Making Decisions ask yourself these questions:
1. When you look at your work week, where are you spending most of your time and energy? What is the division between routine tasks and strategic thinking?
2. Looking at everything on your plate, which tasks are ones others can accomplish?
3. Which of your projects—if delegated—would allow a member of your team to develop a new skill?
4. How will you check in with those to whom you delegate?
5. Assuming you delegate effectively, what will you do with the additional time and energy you will receive? Where should you focus?
Have a question for Coach Leila or your own experience delegating tasks?
Leave a comment on this post or connect with us on Facebook.