RESOURCESNeed to know what to do, read, or say now to lead with ease?
Tangible articles, books and video resources we’ve gathered just for you.
Featured video: Building Trust
We love to read – not just about leadership and employee development but on topics relevant to executives and teams who desire a 360° view of their businesses and priorities.
Hence so you can devote more to strategic leadership and less time to finding the most relevant books and articles, take advantage of our reading list.
Leila’s Recommended Books:
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing
- The Accomplishing More With Less Workbook: How to accomplish more in less time, less effort, and less stress!
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Exercising Influence: A Guide For Making Things Happen at Work, at Home, and in Your Community
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni Series)
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (P.S.)
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t
- Greater Than Yourself: The Ultimate Lesson of True Leadership
- The High Achiever’s Guide to Happiness
- How Full Is Your Bucket? Positive Strategies for Work and Life
- How The Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In
- The Leadership Challenge, 4th Edition
- Leading Change
- Primal Leadership: Learning to Lead with Emotional Intelligence
- Strengths Finder 2.0
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Upstarts!: How GenY Entrepreneurs are Rocking the World of Business and 8 Ways You Can Profit from Their Success
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful