EXECUTIVE COACHINGWe help executives become skilled at managing projects and people
Good leaders are efficient, hard-working, and dedicated.
But truly great leaders are all of this – and much more.
What are the hallmarks of great leaders? They:
● Are at ease working with their team members’ different skill sets, personalities, and work styles.
● Are skilled at motivating everyone from new grads to veteran top performers.
● Feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
● Know how to spark innovative thinking within their organization.
● Know how to cast a powerful vision for what their organization can become, and they help others see it, too.
By perfecting these “soft skills,” good leaders, who already possess exceptional functional skills, are elevated to truly great. They build their businesses, get results, and ultimately get remembered.
These great leaders are rare, and yet many of the required skills can be learned with the right guidance and accountability in place.
As your coach, I guide you in mastering the proven “soft skills” that create dynamic and effective leaders.
I focus on skills that serve you specifically in your business and outcomes and can easily measure at the end of our time together.
You’ll more effectively manage people and projects and focus on those core skills that actually make up the bulk of your job description and intersect with your expertise.
EXECUTIVE COACHING: CONSULTATIONS
To learn more about how executive coaching can help you accomplish your business and personal goals, contact me to set up a complimentary consultation. This is extremely valuable in assessing what a personalized executive coaching program will look like for you.
During your consultation, I will:
- Discuss what you would like to accomplish through coaching. What would the ideal end result look like for you?
- Identify a step you can take to move closer to your goals this week.
- Discuss each of your questions about my coaching process, programs, and results.
- Determine whether there is a fit between your goals and my expertise.